Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rescue

Skott got me this magnet a couple weeks ago:

I love it!

One of the things I would like to do is become more involved with The Delta Society, specifically, pet therapy at hospitals, nursing homes, etc.  I would also love to train assistance dogs for people with physical limitations and handicaps.

After the death of our first rescued French Bulldog, Rori, I didn't think I would ever want another Frenchie.

She always faithfully waited at the window until I got home
But just 4 short months after her death, we received a call from the French Bulldog Village asking if we could foster a naughty puppy mill Frenchie that had already burned through two other foster homes.
Oh Isabella, what a challenge you have been!  But you have turned out to be a sweet little thing, most of the time...

No comments: