Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Get Nerdy!

When I first moved to Wisconsin, I worked at Walgreens with a really sweet girl named Jennalee.  She moved, I quit to go to school, but we always stayed "connected".  I love her to death!  She is so much fun and such a positive person to be around.
She has a website/blog called "getmyhandsnerdy" and features all kinds of amazing advice/reviews/etc on makeup, beauty products, and I can't forget, NAIL POLISH :)
Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a big make-up person.  But I love to read her blog.  I love the way she writes.  And it's not all about makeup.  She tests/reviews a lot of various beauty products, moisturizers, etc.
Please take a minute and check out her blog here, become a follower, or if you prefer, look her up on Facebook (click here).
You won't be sorry!

No comments: