Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A seriously gorgeous day

We were blessed with an absolutely gorgeous day!  Makes having to work seven days straight and then only getting one day off, a little easier to stomach.

We took a walk on the beach this morning after we woke up.  The waves were breaking so big and so close to the shore.  I could have spent all day wandering....
 
 

Things have been pretty crazy at work but I have still managed to get some more crochet work done.  I absolutely LOVE these pocket scarves!  So handy when you need to just run to the store - phone in one pocket, debit card in the other pocket....  I am working on making more with different colors and textures, but these are the three I have done so far:


1 comment:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Sister! I looooove a pocket scarfe! How cool is that concept? Do you accept custom orders? In person? haha!