Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Mothers Day

I had a bit of a "rant" status on Facebook on Mothers Day.  It is a difficult day for me to have patience with people.  Miraculously, I survived the night and only had to really bite my tongue once :)  Thanks to all for your nice words and comments on my status, it means a lot.

The day was gorgeous so Skott loaded up the dogs in their "stroller", made a thermos of coffee, and we headed down to the beach.  Luckily, we are about a 10 minute walk from the beach so it is nice and convenient.  It was a little windy, but we found some comfy logs in a somewhat sheltered cove-ish area.

Unfortunately, Izzy was't feeling well AT ALL.  Still trying to regulate her meds so she was running waaayyy low on cortisol that day.  Poor little girl just napped the entire time.

We sat and drank coffee and watched the waves roll in.  It was a wonderful morning!


I love this guy!  Thanks for making my day special!

And also, a shout out "Happy Mothes Day" to my wonderful Mom who is the most kind, loving person I know.  Sooo happy I got to see you and hang out with you.  Love you Mommy

No comments: