Monday, November 7, 2011

Crack cream anyone?

I must still have a very juvenille sense of humor, but some things like this still make me laugh:
this was a sale tag that printed.  I did not hang it :)

Along the same funny note, I have a couple stories to share

On the first day of the grand opening, I was helping an elderly couple load a TV and their groceries into their car.  The old man was very frail but still pretty spunky.  After I was done, he grabbed my arm and asked me if I would like to go to Dairy Queen with him :)

That same day I was approached by a short little round hispanic lady with limited English.  She was asking me if something said 5/$5 if she could buy just one and get it for $1 or did she have to buy 5?  I told her yes, she could just buy one for $1.  She stomped her foot and got really mad and practically growled "He wrong! Where my husband?!" and stomped off to find him.  I really wanted to follow her and see what happened when this poor guy got it :)

No comments: