Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Day


Fucie has been quite entertaining lately, when he is not sleeping.  He packed around this toy like this for part of the afternoon.  It just cracked me up every time I looked at him.

I am thoroughly enjoying being able to finally relax!  Even though it is only temporary, it is a much needed break.  I FINALLY got a new cell phone yesterday.  Let me tell you, if you are thinking of getting a new phone AVOID Motorola (specifically the RockR)!!!  I have had SO many problems with the software, it's unbelievable!  -and not to mention the "smart" text is DUMBER than the dumbest hillbilly redneck.  I had to "teach" it to spell common words like "hahaha" "lol" "aren't"..... EVERY day.  So frustrating.  Anyways, back to my rant  :)   I have had this model of Motorola for a little over a year and have replaced the phone three times for various reasons.  It would have been more times than that but I just gave up and decided to deal with it randomly shutting off, splitting the screen in half, blinking out during texts, not notifying me of calls and texts, and not being able to spell.  I don't know who is happier: me, or Skott, since he won't have to listen to me go ballistic over the latest phone antics anymore.  My new phone is just like one that Skott has and he loves his so hopefully this relationship fares better.  I do get a giant kick out of the fact that our cell phones have more memory than our computer and almost the same megapixels as our regular digital camera!  Yikes!

I hope you all have a very happy new year!

No comments: