Thursday, March 26, 2009

Randoms from my cell phone

I seem to take most of my pictures with my cell phone.... unfortunately not great quality. After purchasing a chip for my phone, it officially has 2X the memory capacity of our computer! Thankfully, it holds a lot of pictures now :) I have really had a run of bad luck with phones lately... this is my third try with this model and still not happy with the software! -and the fact that I have lost my pictures every time I have had to switch phones.... Thank you Skott for the memory chip and hardware (no more lost pics)! but enough ranting.... Enjoy!
I LOVE this shirt Justine designed! And she is going to kill me for putting a picture of her IN CROCS online :) yes, we were that bored waiting for our connecting flight at the airport.
Josie has the coolest cat ever (and I am not a cat person). His name is Gus. He has a really fuzzy lions mane and the hugest tail I have EVER seen!
I have made it quite a few posts now without having any of the dogs :) but I had to put this one up. I was at the table doing homework while the dogs were running around like crazy. After awhile I realized it had gotten pretty quiet.... I looked around and found Fucie "hiding" under one of the chairs. It must be a pretty good spot because Izzy couldn't find him.

2 comments:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Crocs?! Oh man- I dis-own Justine...haa haa! She designs the cutest things...I love her feisty shirt sayings.

Kelly Childs said...

Hey Jode!!! Your camera takes really good pictures!! Thanks for including me in them, espeacially in the crocs!!!! Tell Heidi not to disown me, I won't do it again!!