Sunday, March 15, 2009

Families are Eternal

I got the privilege of going to Boise, Idaho last weekend, visiting my twins nieces, and witnessing the amazing strength and faith of Heidi and Ryan! In tough times like these, it is a measure of comfort to know that families are forever!
Here are a few random pics. I like how my eyes got heavier as the sleep got progressively less as the days passed :)


Hanging out in the waiting room at St. Lukes


Rachel and Maddie. Amy and Justine. Uncle Tim, Justine, Myron, Josie


Day three: no sleep and getting sillier!
Ellie and I. Aunt Linette and I. Skott's "Pop", "Mom", and Aunt Joyce drove from Glenns Ferry to see me

Barry met us at the Seattle Airport during our layover.

I loved seeing everyone and miss you all already. All of us sisters are still compiling our pics onto one disk so I am waiting for more and will post later.

No comments: