Monday, November 12, 2012

Our new etsy shop

one of my faves

We finally got our etsy shop opened!
I plan to have a blog devoted to it, but that will come in time.

We will be adding more items weekly and eventually we will get some bigger pieces on there as well.  (As soon as I quit coming up with "honey-do's" for Skott.  The latest idea I hatched involved completely rearranging our media center and computer room, repurposing some pieces, selling others, and ending up with a new computer desk built out of reclaimed barn wood and copper!)

I have never had so many creative ideas swirling around in my head.  Time is my enemy.  I have to keep breaking it down into baby steps.

If you get a moment, please follow this link and check it out. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beachwalkerz

Any feedback, positive or constructive, is greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

Stephenson said...

Both of you are so talented! Good thing you dodn't live closer or I amy add to that list you have running for Skott...haha!