Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random happenings

Skott has been working A LOT of double shifts the past few months and I have been buried in homework. Needless to say, our lives have been fairly uneventful. I guess that is ok.
Skott's double shifts involve him driving all night so I try to send him funny texts and pictures while I, myself, am awake pulling all-nighters (clearly getting too old for this).
This one I titled: "Me and my new lover":


We have these awesome chairs in our bedroom that I love to sit in and do homework. The dogs fight over the other chair and the ottoman. Izzy is in the chair and Fucie is at my feet on the ottoman.
This is titled: "waiting for daddy to get home":


Izzy showing love:

Thanks for working so hard babe!
Just two more semesters

1 comment:

The McIntire Family said...

If only we had Monster energy drinks years ago at CSI---for our all nighters. Instead of raman noodles and soda. Hope all is going well!