Wednesday, April 30, 2014

March- Trip To Idaho

 Shortly after Josie left, I flew to Idaho.  Since Heidi couldn't get away to come see me, I brought myself to her! hahaha
We went shopping shopping shopping

Crocs jelly shoes- YIKES

How many licks does it take to get to the
center of a Tootsie Roll tootsie pop?

Does this mask make my nose look big?
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!
we let Ayla tag along shopping one evening.
She was trying on hats :)
Rachel and the girls came over in the evenings and we had lots of fun looking at old photo albums and laughing.  Love my sisters!
beautiful Rachel

I put celery in Maddie's flavored water

Lexi modeling silly nerd glasses
We were trying to see how many malt balls we could fit
into our mouths.
Clearly Josie is the winner!
Took Ayla to JumpStart one day.  Josie colored with
her while we waited for it to start.
Ayla loved dragging my carry-on bag around

Had to go visit Gus!
It was a wonderful visit!  Had so much fun with my sisters.  Love them all so much!

No comments: