Monday, November 4, 2013

38?

Am I really that old?
Wow.
I truly believe it is just a number.
Last week, I felt 21 again.
This week, after the craziness at work, I feel 90.

I love my husband and I always look forward to holidays, as he has a knack for surprising me with the perfect, most thoughtful gifts.  I never have to worry about getting a vacuum cleaner haha

custom wrapping paper


My kindle in it's cork case,
plus the beautiful necklace I received

Fucie likes my kindle too

This year we went camping for my birthday.  Actually, it was "yurting" with heat and electricity, but we were in a campsite AND we had a campfire.  That counts, right?



It was cold at night but gorgeous during the day!



 The beach had a lot of fossils:
 And these interesting layers of rock formations:







Jen made guiness stew- SO GOOD
My brother Barry surprised me with a visit.  It was awesome to see him and visit for a few days.


No comments: