Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Magic is in the Hole

My little sister Josie came to visit for a few days.  Unfortunately, we were unable to take any time off work.  It was the weekend but we managed to only work minimal overtime so that was nice to have extra time to spend with her.

We took walks on the beach...


practiced our "special" faces:
Good lord Skott's tongue looks HUGE
being silly
watched movies, drank wine, and had a great time!  Josie cut and colored my hair also.  I LOVE it!  Thanks sis!

The dogs loved having their Aunt Josie visiting.  Every night we came home to various sleeping arrangements on the couch:
 

(we really do have a spare bed, our couch is just SUPER comfortable)
We had to stop by Voodoo doughnut on our way back to the airport!
 

We had to purchase one of their unique coffee mugs!
I'm so glad my sister came to visit!  I hated to see it end.  Of course, we had to entertain ourselves while we waited in line at the airport:
 
"Crazy Eye"
Love you Josie!


No comments: