Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's finally here

Starting my final semester today -WooHoo!
My class load isn't too bad (although I think that every semester and somehow it never turns out that way).  I am taking:  Vegetation Ecology, Entomology, GIS mapping, and Women in Life Sciences (a required class, not my idea).  I was super excited because I thought I had Mondays AND Fridays off from class until I realized yesterday that I had looked at the wrong calendar week (it was Labor Day week, no class Mondays).  At least I only have an 8am class 2x per week, unlike my last few semesters.  I still have no classes on Friday, which is awesome!
I will be grading tests and labs again for a Chemistry professor.  Gotta love any job that pays well that you can do in the comfort of your own home in your pajamas!
I was also selected for an apprenticeship position for The Prairie Enthusiasts.  Fall activities include prairie restoration, seed collecting, and tree removal.  I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty and learning more about prairies.

No comments: