Sunday, August 1, 2010

What happened to July?

The weekend of the fourth of July, we went camping up in Door County.  That Saturday, Heidi, Ellie, and Josie flew in to Minneapolis/St Paul and went camping with us.
We enjoyed the political advertisements, oops! -I mean, the Parade in Bailey's Harbor on Sunday.
We ended up coming back to Eau Claire a day early due to rain.  The same rain that also threw a giant wrench into all of our carefully made reunion plans for the entire week....
Carrie, Josie, Heidi, Skott, Ellie, and Aundray at parade
A very patriotic camel

Only in Wisconsin.  Notice anything wrong with this float?  Maybe the GIANT pack of beer?

Mason, Ellie, and Aundray.  Baileys Harbor

Ok, this blogger thing is really bugging me.  I can't get text and pictures to go where I want them.  So I am posting, as is.  Try to put more up later.


No comments: