Friday, September 18, 2009

A purchase I never dreamed of making


Never in my life did I EVER think I would buy....
a BABY (bicycle) STROLLER!
but alas, our poor rescue puppy mill Frenchie has developed an arthritic limp. And with Confuscious being 9 years old now, we decided this wouldn't be a bad investment. Eau Claire has a lot of great bike trails, plus we have a camping trip planned in a couple weeks south at a great biking/camping spot, so no doubt we will get our money's worth!
We actually had to seat belt them in to get them to stay put. Once they realized they couldn't get out they relaxed and enjoyed the ride.
Thankfully Skott towed the 50+ pounds of dog and trailer so I got the pleasure of seeing the looks on peoples faces when they expected to see kids in there and were instead met with this:
We biked down to the park across from the school and I worked on my tree identification for class. It was a lot of fun and we look forward to many more outings!

2 comments:

Franson Funny Farm said...

That is awesome! I love it! I could only imagine the look on my face when I looked inside to see something other than babies, but hey! Whatever works. Way to go!

Ryan n Heidi said...

I think it's a great idea- why not? They are just as big a some "babies"..haa haa! What a work-out for Skott!