Sunday, July 26, 2009

The sign of a good summer

There have been quite a few hectic weekends coming home lately. I haven't been online much to blog. This morning Skott is making me breakfast at the computer (similar to breakfast in bed) so I can get caught up on a few things.
Kelly and Justine said I have to post this:

"Signs of a Good Summer"
It really has been a good summer so far. I am staying on at Cedar Creek until Aug. 28th. I can't believe there is only five more weeks left before I head back to school!

2 comments:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Your feet are sooo funny! Hola, Chica, Como esta? I am happy you are having a good summer; good times, good food, good company....

Rochelle said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your summer. Mine is going well too. School is coming up so fast, I can't believe it, and we hope this wee one decides to make its grand entrance a little early if not on time so that we can get use to having a little one around before classes start. What classes are you taking? Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!