Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mini mol

My dear sweet husband (after working 73 hours that week and being up for over 24 hours) came with me to the University's chemistry banquet at Stella Blues. It was a fun evening. I enjoyed introducing him to all my old profs. We ended up at a table with the Chancellor, who was very nice, and his wife, who was... ?not. She was just odd I guess. Although he was sitting right next to her, she always referred to him as "the chancellor". Seemed strange, like those people that refer to themselves in the third person all the time. Anyways.... Interesting conversations, to say the least.
After the dinner they had awards and prizes. Skott won some Chemistry sudoku greeting cards. Hilarious. I won a "mini mol" complete with a lab coat and goggles, suitable for ages three and up. Haha



Can't wait for the Bio BBQ tomorrow night. Those are my people!

No comments: